Roger's Sailing in a Strange Boat Blog
A Javalina down at what was left of the pond last week
Me, at the pond a few weeks back
Hello...well it has been almost 2 weeks since I've updated my Blog...what all has happened since then...
- I'm still exercising (although any increased weight loss has not happened) & I feel good physically.
- Last week we had 4 straight days of 105 degree heat.
- It has rained every day this week. So far we've had 3.5 inches of rain (including 1.55 inches just yesterday). It only got up to 77 degrees yesterday (because it was cloudy all day).
- I substituted on Tuesday of this week. 7th grade A.P. Math.
- Wednesday I went into a doctor in Laredo to have something checked out. He removed it & had it sent to a lab to be checked on (a skin thing). It really sucks going to the doctor without insurance. He had to convince me that it important to have it sent to be checked (for cancer). I just didn't want to pay any extra $$ to have it done...but he convinced me (due to how fast it had grown, plus my family history of cancer). I have not heard anything back yet...
- Yesterday, I took Gramma down to the clinic here in town to have some blood drawn. Her 6 month doctor visit is a week from today.
- Today I am taking my neighbor, Barry, up to Laredo to have a surgery done on his finger. They needed someone to drop him off & pick him up, so I agreed to do it. (Of course, the school called & asked me to substitute today, but I had agreed to do this...)
I'm trying to thing what else has happened over the past couple of weeks...not really much of anything. I will put up a couple of pictures.
Other than that, I am behaving myself & looking forward to cooler weather...
Be good everybody